Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Worth $12.42 Billion by 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global point of entry water treatment systems market the size should reach $12.42 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing water pollution and growing urban population resulting in increased demand for potable water are factors that increase the demand for point of entry water treatment systems.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- By technology, distillation systems are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028, in terms of revenue, due to their low cost and efficiency in water softening for small purposes , such as laundries, aquariums and car washes.
- The non-residential application segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2020 due to growing demand from food and beverage, healthcare and hospitality and other industries manufacturing sectors.
- The residential applications segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period owing to an increase in housing completions and redevelopment projects in the construction sector.
- The United Kingdom accounted for a revenue share of over 19.0% in the European market in 2020 due to the national infrastructure strategy which is expected to boost construction projects in the country, as well as increasing immigration into the country.
- Companies such as DuPont have focused on acquisitions, using their cash flow with the acquisitions of inge GmbH, Desalitech, Memcor and OxyMem Limited in January 2020for the benefit of the purification activity of the company
Request a free sample or view the report summary: “Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Technology (Reverse Osmosis Systems, Distillation Systems), Application, Region and Forecast segment, 2021-2028“, published by Grand View Research.
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Growth and Trends
The increasing level of contaminants in water sources is expected to drive the demand for point-of-entry water treatment systems to ensure a safe water supply. Also, shifting focus from conventional water purifiers to technologically advanced water purifiers due to increasing levels of contamination in water sources is expected to complement the market growth.
The exponential growth of the world’s population over the past five decades has put considerable pressure on the natural resources available on the planet, in particular air and water. Rapid industrialization and increase in agricultural activities due to population growth are expected to increase the demand for water treatment systems.
Governments across the country have implemented strict guidelines to limit contamination of drinking water. Increased public health awareness should complement the adoption of point-of-entry (POE) water treatment systems. This, in turn, is expected to boost the market over the forecast period.
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global point of entry water treatment systems market based on technology, application, and region:
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water softeners
- Disinfection methods
- Filtering methods
- Distillation systems
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market
- Honeywell International Inc.
- DuPont Inc.
- General Electric
- Pentair plc
- BWT Aktiengesellschaft
- Watts Water Technologies Inc.
- Aquasana, Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- water treatment systems market – The global water treatment systems market size is expected to be valued at $44.01 billion by 2025, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc., showing a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Rising water pollution coupled with growing awareness of healthy lifestyle is expected to drive the market.
- Activated carbon market – The Global Activated Carbon Market Size is Expected to Reach $14.66 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% over the forecast period. Rising consumption of water and air purification in clinker cement industries and coal-fired power plants is expected to drive the demand for powdered and granular activated carbon.
- Industrial Water Treatment Chemical Market – The global industrial water treatment chemicals market size is expected to reach $18.3 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for water desalination systems due to scarcity of fresh water is a key factor in the growth of the industry.
Browse Grand View Research results Water and sludge treatment industry Research reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.